CLMS designed and implemented the extension of an existing violations management system, to include procedures followed by the Police regarding:
- the legal prosecution of toll violations,
- the ability to support violations from central toll stations.
The project focused on:
- Upgrading the current system to the latest .NET and Web technologies.
- Re-engineering the existing authorization system of the application to support permission-based access control.
- Defining new roles and permissions to support the access of new user groups to the application.
- Modifying the database schema to include toll stations.
- Extending funcionality in order to include video information and details regarding the status of the legal prosecution stage.
- Supporting the generation of violations reports with incident details and photos based on criteria.